We are proud to announce our 4-day, hands-on Enterprise Architecture training workshop in Washington DC with ONLINE availability!
This 4-day training course is designed to build an understanding of the concepts of Enterprise Architecture and develop a sense of urgency for implementing those concepts in a modern enterprise. The Level 1 Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate course gives today's Enterprise Architects the opportunity to strengthen their skills as well as broaden their understanding of industry trends and the use of The Zachman Framework™. This course is designed to teach the science of EA- what things exist in the Enterprise, about the ontology, and then equip Enterprise Architects with the help they need to make their own methodological choices.
For more information about this course, check out the "Certification" menu on the top of this page or start here: About the Zachman 4-Day Training Workshop
You will learn:
- A sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture
- A comprehensive definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture
- Differentiation of Enterprise Architecture from Systems Implementation
- Creating Enterprise Strategy Models which form the basis for Enterprise Architecture
- Differentiation of the Enterprise Architecture Framework Ontology from Enterprise Architecture Frameworks or Methodologies
- Utilizing Enterprise Architecture for operational decision making
- A strategy for reducing “time-to-market” for systems implementations to virtually zero
- Strategy for integration beyond jurisdiction (Interoperability)
- Architectural Principles for meeting enterprise requirements
- Ensuring traceability across the artifacts for impact analysis and change management
- BPM, TOGAF, SOA, BI, MDA, ITIL, and other Enterprise Architecture Frameworks in the context of the Zachman Framework
- ...and more
Don't forget to get your copy of the Zachman Framework pdf. Register on our site to get your copy!
On or before April 8, 2016, $2999
After April 8, 2016: $3499
We offer two ways to take this course:
Our live in-seat option of for people who will attend this course on-site with our instructors. Course location:
University of Virginia - Northern Virginia Center
We are proud to offer an online, virtual session of this course!
Students must be available at their computer during all class hours. A high speed internet connection is required as well as a webcam and microphone for connection.
Please select whether you will attend the course live and in person or virtually, on-line at registration.