Course Format & Schedule
In response to COVD-19 protocol, this course is offered totally online in our virtual university- even the live sessions.
Schedule of Events:
- Session 1 Self-study: April 19-May 3 2021: online in the FEAC Virtual University (course registration still available during this time). Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the FEAC Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Session 1 Instructor-lead Session: May 4-6, 2021: virtually or in-seat (Student choice). Three days (24 contact hours) of instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students may attend either the physical, classroom environment or via tele-presence (online).
- Session 1 Cohort Engagement: May 7-31, 2021: online in the FEAC Virtual University. Team-based completion of assignments and practicum, accessing material and assignments online in the FEAC Virtual University. Students should plan to allocate 40-60 hours for assignments and practicum.
- Session 2 Instructor-lead Session: June 1, 2021: virtually or in-seat (Student Choice). Student cohorts will present their practicum results and participate with industry speakers. ACEA candidates (Green Belt) will test online for completion of the certification.
- Class time will be totally online in our Virtual University. All other time is student personal time.