ORDER MORE AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Order a minimum of 3 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
Order a minimum of 5 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
Sept 28 - Oct 14, 2021
We are proud to announce our hands-on, Zachman® Certification workshop in our Virtual University!
Roughly two weeks of online prep work is required (it won't take you that long) before the three days of live instruction in our virtual classroom with John Zachman and Cort Coghill. Let John and our faculty mentor you in the Zachman Framework™ as they give you premium, exclusive access to all the major advancements made in the practice of Enterprise Architecture through the Zachman Framework.
This course is designed to help you build an understanding of the concepts of Enterprise Architecture and develop a sense of urgency for implementing those concepts in a modern enterprise. The Level 1 Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate course gives today's Enterprise Architects the opportunity to strengthen their skills as well as broaden their understanding of industry trends and the use of The Zachman Framework™. This course is designed to teach the science of EA- what things exist in the Enterprise, about the ontology, and then equip Enterprise Architects to make their own methodological choices.
You will love being your organization's EZ expert!
For more information about this course, check out the "Certification" menu on the top of this page or start here: About the Zachman Training Workshop
On or before August 17, 2021, $2799
August 17, 2021: $2999
*Regional pricing is available for this course. See "Pricing and Discounts" tab below.
Course Dates and Schedule
- Self Study: September 28 - October 11, 2021: online in the Virtual University (course registration still available during this time). Course materials and assignments are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Instructor-lead Session: October 12-14, 2021: Instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students may attend either the physical, classroom environment or via tele-presence (online).
- Self-Study opens September 28; however course registration is available up to one week prior to the 1st Instructor-Lead session.
- Registration cut-off for this course is October 5, 2021.
- You will be given access to our Virtual University a few days before the course start date.