- Certification: Certified Enterprise Architect Practitioner (CEAP)
- Format: Remote-learning
- Content: Practicum-based, hand's-on modeling, live mentorship to develop competency
10 Jan,2022 - 27 Jan,2022
ORDER MORE AND GET A DISCOUNT!
Order a minimum of 3 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
Order a minimum of 5 of the same ticket type and get a discount of
Course Format & Schedule
- This course is offered totally online in an immersive online experience. Both synchronous and asynchronous styles of learning.
- Self-study lessons are supported by instructor, live mentoring sessions and office hours.
Schedule of Events:
- Self-study: January 10-24, 2022: online in the FEAC Virtual University. Course materials, assignments and practicum are reviewed and performed by the student on-line in the FEAC Virtual University in preparation for Instructor-lead session.
- Instructor-lead Session: January 25-27, 2022: virtually or in-seat (Student choice). Three days (24 contact hours) of instructor-lead, hand's-on, facilitated sessions with exercises and demonstration, building skills and competency in the building of Enterprise Architecture artifacts, models and analysis. Students will present their practicums.