About this course:
Earn your ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) certification!
With IT being such an integral part of modern business, the capacity for long-term planning and improvement is essential for successful organizations. ITIL DPI offers a series of terms, tools, and best practices for healthy IT governance, including methods for organizational change management and overseeing Governance, Risks & Compliance (GRC). It is ideal for organizations wishing to plan, enable, and measure long-term changes whilst also justifying them to stakeholders and firmly establishing environments of continuous learning. Kickstart your ITIL 4 training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- ITIL students aiming to reach the level of 'ITIL Master'
- Anyone hoping to pass the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) exam
- Continuous improvement managers, change managers, IT operations managers, enterprise architects, service designers, risk managers, compliance managers, cloud systems engineers, and similar roles
- Organizations wishing to adopt the best practices of ITIL DPI
- Managers seeking to become more qualified in ITIL in order to take on more responsibilities and higher-paying roles
What will you learn by taking this course?
- How to properly plan, review and improve products and services
- How to oversee organizational change and interface with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- How to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization
- How to apply the concepts covered in the course to real-world organizations
- Supportive and practical skills that can help with properly directing, planning, and improving organizational IT practices
- How Lean and Agile ways of working can be leveraged for an organization’s advantage
- Everything needed to pass the official ITIL 4 DPI exam
Why should you take this course?
- This course was independently certified as a 'Market Leader' for ITIL training by Course Conductor
- The course features regular knowledge checks to help students retain their training, along with a practice exam simulator to help them prepare for the ITIL DPI examination
- The course features interactive slides, instructor-led videos, and other assets created alongside experienced subject matter experts
- Passing all the ITIL 4 modules is a requirement for reaching the level of 'ITIL Master'
- We offer each student a FREE exam voucher, as well as a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Fully accredited
- Exam voucher included
- Free resit (terms & conditions apply)
- Course duration: 16+ hours
- Access period: 6 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible