About this course:
This course offers a clear and comprehensive introduction to the TOGAF enterprise architecture (EA) framework.
TOGAF is one of the world’s most widely-used methodologies for enterprise architecture. This course is designed to teach students everything they need to know not only to pass the TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) exam but also to take their foundational knowledge of the framework and begin applying it in real-world EA projects. Take your first step in gaining your full TOGAF certification today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- Anyone looking for an introduction to the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Professionals working in architectural roles who want to achieve a globally recognized qualification
- Enterprise architects looking to contribute to or lead a team engaged in enterprise architecture activities
- Prospective enterprise architects wishing to take the first step in gaining a full TOGAF 9 certification
- Anyone seeking to sit and pass the official TOGAF 9 Foundation exam on their first attempt
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The value of enterprise architecture for aligning business and IT, driving efficiency, optimizing management practices, saving money, and organizing major infrastructural change
- The core concepts of TOGAF, including the Architectural Development Method (ADM) and TOGAF Reference Models
- How TOGAF enterprise architectures are developed and amended to suit specific businesses and stakeholders
- The key deliverables of TOGAF enterprise architecture
- Everything required to pass the official TOGAF 9.2 Foundation (Level 1) exam
Why should you take this course?
- The course was awarded 'Outstanding Certification Product' at The Open Group Awards
- The course offers a comprehensive introduction to TOGAF 9.2
- The course features interactive slides, along with video and audio narration created by highly experienced subject matter experts
- The course is self-paced, so students can structure learning around their own schedules
- The course features a practice exam simulator and regular knowledge checks to help students prepare for the certification exam
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the core principles and concepts of TOGAF enterprise architecture
- Passing the Foundation exam allows students to move on to the TOGAF Certified (Level 2) examination
- Students receive 6 months of access, expert tutor support, a FREE exam voucher, and a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- The course is fully accredited by The Open Group
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Fully accredited
- Exam vouchers included
- Free resit (terms & conditions apply)
- Course duration: 10+ hours
- Access period: 6 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.