About this course:
Become a certified practitioner in TOGAF and ArchiMate with the award-winning online training team!
TOGAF and ArchiMate, both produced by The Open Group, offer highly valuable certifications in the world of enterprise architecture. While TOGAF is a leading framework for enterprise architecture and enterprise transformation, ArchiMate offers a complementary graphical language for communicating EA concepts and encouraging collaboration. Becoming certified in both ArchiMate and TOGAF can help career enterprise architects to unlock incredible opportunities, both for advancement and networking. Kickstart your enterprise architecture training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- Anyone who requires a practical and in-depth understanding of the TOGAF 9 Standard (version 9.2)
- Professionals working in roles associated with enterprise architecture projects
- Enterprise architects looking to contribute to or lead teams engaged in activities related to enterprise architecture
- Anyone wishing to become a fully certified TOGAF 9 Practitioner
- Anyone who is required to demonstrate practical knowledge of the ArchiMate modeling language
- Anyone who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts using the ArchiMate language notation
- Anyone who wants to achieve globally recognized qualifications to demonstrate their ability to understand and apply both TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Anyone wanting to pass the official TOGAF 9 Foundation (Level 1) and Certified (Level 2) exams, as well the ArchiMate Foundation and Practitioner exams, as quickly and efficiently as possible
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The key concepts and tools of TOGAF, including the Architectural Development Method (ADM)
- How to take the stages of architecture development outlined in the TOGAF ADM and utilize and adapt them in practice
- How the different phases of the TOGAF ADM are used to develop and govern enterprise architectures
- How the Stakeholder Management Technique, TOGAF Content Metamodel, TOGAF Technical Reference Model, Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model, and Building Blocks are used in TOGAF EA development
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository and the content of the ADM cycle’s key deliverables
- The language structure, key concepts, and relationships of ArchiMate
- How to use the Business, Application, and Technology layers of ArchiMate
- Key ArchiMate elements, including motivation and strategy, physical, and implementation, and migration
- The importance of stakeholders in ArchiMate
- How cross-layer dependencies in ArchiMate link businesses, applications, and technology
- How ArchiMate can be customized to suit specific organizations and projects
- Everything required to sit and pass the TOGAF 9 Foundation and Certified exams, as well as the ArchiMate 3 Foundation and Practitioner exams
Why should you take this course?
- TOGAF and ArchiMate are both essential and popular tools for enterprise architecture practitioners
- This is an award-winning TOGAF training, having won the ‘Outstanding Certification Product’ prize at The Open Group Awards
- The course suite features customized graphics, instructor-led videos, interactive slides, and other online training assets created with help from highly experienced TOGAF and ArchiMate practitioners
- Round-the-clock expert and technical tutor support
- Each course comes with regular knowledge checks, as well as an exam simulator
- Students receive 12 months of access, FREE exam vouchers, and a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- The courses in this suite are fully accredited by The Open Group
Self-paced • Totally Online
- Fully accredited
- Exam vouchers included
- Free resit (terms & conditions apply)
- Course duration: 45+ hours
- Access period: 12 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes and practice exams
- Mobile compatible
- There are no prerequisites for any of the sessions. Some browse our resources and blog sections.